Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Key Card Replacement Request Accommodation

key request



Following a request to replace a loss of a broken Key Card for Cygnet Wharf, The Gateway, St Marks Student Village, Viking House, Valentine Court, or 179 High Street, payment is required to complete the request process.


Detailed Description

There is a charge of £10.00 to replace lost or broken key cards for our residences (Cygnet Wharf, The Gateway, St. Marks Student Village, Viking House, Valentine Court, and 179 High Street).

Once you have paid, a receipt of payment will be emailed to you. You must present the receipt at your Residences Reception to be issued a replacement key card. You can print your receipt out or show it on your phone or other mobile devices.

*A replacement key card cannot be issued if the receipt for payment is not presented.*

If you have any queries please contact: [email protected]

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code